I have to admit, I really love Cologne. The city is on the waterfront by the shores of the River Rhine, and there’s really so much to see and do in one of Germany’s biggest cities. Why not come and see what’s on offer with this lovely Cologne single trip that I’ve put together using my handy Flight Finder to get there, and AirBnB for somewhere to stay.
Grab this lovely Cologne single trip
I found a fabulous AirBnB for you to check out in the Ostheim region of the city. No need to fear as you’re just a ten minute tram ride to the centre of the city. Grab a delicious local beer and sit by the river just watching the world pass by, or go and check out the architecture – the city is your osyter. I do recommend the cathedral though – it’s just breath taking!
Your apartment is on the first floor, so perfect for when you’ve explored everything and you’re ready to flop into bed. The apartment is cosy and quaint, with everything you need to keep your holiday perfect – an en suite bathroom, a kitchen area, and of course your comfy bed!
- Cologne Solo Trip: 2 Night Stay in Bright Apartment in the City Centre with Flights from London just £88!
- Provider: AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/09/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Cologne Bonn Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: apartment in the city
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 10 minute tram from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £88 for one adult