It’s never too early to book your getaway for Valentines, trust me. I really recommend a Scandinavian getaway for that romantic feeling. This gorgeous Copenhagen break I put together with the help of Trivago and my Flight Finder is a fantastic option for your getaway with your true love.
Romantic Copenhagen break
Your hotel is the lovely Copenhagen Island, found on an little island in the harbour of the city. You’re super close to the picturesque Nyhavn area of the city, it’s just a ten minute drive from the hotel. The Tivoli Gardens amusement park is just five minutes drive from the hotel, and there’s a fabulous shopping mall right by the hotel. The hotel’s glass roofed restaurant overlooks the harbour, and could there really be anywhere more romantic to sip on a glass of Champagne and enjoy a meal together while overlooking the city centre?
Copenhagen is a real fairytale city. The harbour is a wonderful place to stroll around in the twilight. The beauty of the Tivoli Gardens is the perfect backdrop for some amazing photos together. The home of the Royal Family, Amalienborg, is the home of a true fairytale romance between the Crown Prince and his wife, and it’s well worth visiting. Book your break to Copenhagen with the links I’ve provided you below.
- Copenhagen Break for Valentines Day: 2 Night February Stay in Wonderful Central Hotel with Flights from London included just £130
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/02/2019 – 15/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Copenhagen Island
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ten minute drive from Nyhavn
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £132 per person based on two adults sharing