Croatia is a really stunning place to go to. It’s right on the Adriatic Sea, part of the Mediterranean, so you know that you’re in for beautiful natural scenery and perfect weather. With this deal that I found over on Voyage Prive you can experience all the magic of this country when you stay for a seven-night stint on the island of Hvar.
Book this great week away!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) on Hvar Island. The hotel overlooks the beautiful Adriatic Coast, which with some stunning views to wake up to each morning from your balcony. You can go take a dip into the waters, or head and do some water sports. Or, why not stay at the hotel and chill in the breathtaking cascade pool. You’re staying in the hotel on a half board basis, so don’t worry. Your breakfast and dinner every day is taken care of.
This deal comes from Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Hvar in Croatia: 7 Nights incl 4* Half Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers from £445pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 14 – 21 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Hvar, Croatia
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £445 per person based on 2 adults sharing