When it comes to a sun holiday sometimes you just have to go all out and treat yourself to the luxury you deserve. This gorgeous Croatian holiday is just the thing to have you saying goodbye to your stress and hello to you refreshed self! Read on to find out more about this awesome getaway ;)
Gorgeous Croatian Holiday
For this great offer, you’ll be staying in the fabulous Amadria Park Ivan. This 4* hotel is in the perfect location for soaking up the sunshine. Set right next to the stunning Adriatic sea this hotel is a seriously beautiful place. The hotel also comes highly recommended and has even managed to get the certificate of excellence from Tripadvisor. Probably my favourite part of the hotel is the pool. From it, you can lay in the sunshine and soak in the views of the Adriatic.
Along with your stay in this beautiful 4* hotel, you also get return flights and your breakfast included! So thats definitely one less thing to worry about. There are a couple of options when it comes to flights but do remember that the price might change. The town of Sibenik is gorgeous and has all of the charms that are typical of Croatian towns. Think plenty of red-roofed buildings and an absolutely fabulous UNESCO-listed cathedral right at its heart.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
All of the details are just below so follow the link to get everything booked! :)
- Gorgeous Croatian Holiday: 5 Nights Stay in a Fabulous 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just £274pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Departure airport: London Luton (Cheapest but Manchester also available at a different price)
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Amadria Park Ivan
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sibenik, Croatia
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included but can be added to the package
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £274 per person based on two adults sharing