Can there be anywhere better than Cyprus for a holiday! It’s a sunny paradise, and you know that you’ll be in for some fabulous times here. You can experience all the fantastic energy and fun of this wonderful Mediterranean island with this awesome Cyprus getaway that I found for November 2018. There could be nowhere better for some last gasp sunshine at the end of the year.
Grab this Cyprus Getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful Club Coral View Resort which is rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. It’s found in Peyia, a traditional Cypriot village that overlooks the crystal blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. In this beautiful hotel you’ll find an infinity pool awaiting you, with a snack bar alongside for you to grab a quick bite after your swim or some water to cool you down. If you’d like to dip your toes in the sea, you’re just a 10 minute drive from the beach.
The resort of Peyia is a short walk away, and there’s plenty of shops, bars and restaurants dotted along the way. There’s even a post office near to the hotel, perfect for that “wish you were here” postcard to Gran back at home. You can also take a stroll around the Pikini Forest which is close by your hotel and just waiting for you to explore.
I found this great holiday to Cyprus over on Travel Supermarket so be sure that you’ve booked it there. I’m sure you’ve got a fantastic time in store!
- November Cyprus Getaway: 7 Night Stay in Lovely Resort with Flights from Stansted £139
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 17/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Club Coral View Resort
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the town of Peyia
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £139 per person based on two adults sharing