This getaway is for anyone who has a thing for really well-designed custom-made houses in the countryside. If you’re feeling stressed out this gorgeous Donegal hideaway that I’ve found on Airbnb is the perfect thing to have you feeling both rested and relaxed.
Gorgeous Donegal Hideaway
This place is what you would technically call a shepherds hut, but there is so much more to it than that. It has been converted from a shipping container and this gives the property a much more open feeling. This Airbnb boasts uninterrupted views of the surrounding area, so you can really absorb nature in its truest form. The great thing about its location as well is that you’re overlooking Traighenna Bay on the stunning Wild Atlantic Way.
There are plenty of fantastic facilities in the beautiful cabin. You have an electric wood burning stove, Wifi and you can even bring your pets with you as well! Every morning you can wake up to a beautiful sunrise on the lovely little private lake that you have all to yourself. I’ve also included return flights from Stanstead to Knock airport which is just a short car journey away from Donegal. You can soak up those absolutely stunning views for yourself!
All of the details of this amazing cabin are just below and there are plenty of dates available! :)
- Gorgeous Donegal Hideaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Designers Dream in a Gorgeous Location for just £158.50pp
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder Tool
- Travel period: 03/09/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Knock Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Waterfront Hideaway
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb after 48 reviews
- Location: Traighenna Bay, Donegal
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £158.50 per person based on two adults sharing