I’ve found a lovely getaway for next year! If you’re like me, you’ll be spending much of the rest of the year looking for holidays to help you escape the dreariness of those bitter UK temperatures. Well, today I’ve got the perfect antidote to the winter blues. Who’s ready for seven whole days relaxing under the sun in Turkey?
Grab this all inclusive getaway today!
Come check out this awesome hotel that I spotted over on Thomas Cook. The lovely 5* Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort has an almost unbeatable 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence, so you know that you’re in for a fantastic stay here. There’s something for everyone here in this paradise, with a huge choice of activities like mini gold, French bowls, tennis, and of course a swim in the five outdoor pools. There’s even two indoor pools to splash about in.
You’re here on an all inclusive basis, meaning all your drinks, snacks and daily meals are totally taken care of. There’s just so much choice too, from a poolside bar where you can pick up some nibbles during the day, to the Far East á la carte restaurant. Don’t forget the daily buffet too.
I found this lovely hotel over on Thomas Cook so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a fantastic time!
- Antalya: 7 Nights incl 5* All Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers from £399pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomas Cook
- Travel dates: 22 – 29 March 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,877 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Antalya, Turkey
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfers included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £399 per person based on 2 adults sharing