Laze about in luxury in this gorgeous hotel on the Costa Brava! With flights from Bristol included, and so many wonderful extras added in to your stay, this really is the getaway of your dreams!
Book this gorgeous hotel on the Costa Brava
This hotel is the wonderful Hotel Oasis Park and Spa, a 4* wonder in the area of Lloret de Mar. It is exactly what it says on the tin – an oasis. You’re just a 15 minute walk from the town centre and the beach is a super short five minute walk from the hotel. If you don’t want to hit the beach every single morning, you can also laze about by the pool for a spell. There are a couple of pools here, including kid’s pools, and each offers the perfect spot to chill. There’s also a fitness suite, a spa area, and a range of massages you can enjoy.
This stay has so much to offer your head will spin. There’s a bottle of cava in your pool view room to enjoy together. You’re staying on a full board basis but there’s also the option to upgrade it to an all inclusive holiday if you prefer. There is also a 15% discount in the bar if you use a GOLD card during your stay. You get a 20% discount on massages, and a 10% discount if you want to shop in the Roca Village. Whew, so much to enjoy! You can book your break in Lloret de Mar using the links below! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Gorgeous Hotel on the Costa Brava: 4 Night Stay in 4* Full Board Hotel with Tonnes of Extras and Flights from Bristol £179
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 05/102/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Barcelona Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Oasis Park & Spa
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 15 minute walk from Fenals Beach
- Meals: full board; option to upgrade to all inclusive available
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £179 per person based on two adults sharing