Trade in the drizzly British spring weather for a week in Spain’s sunny Ibiza with this incredible deal – think sunshine, blue seas, siestas by the pool and a cheeky cocktail or two…
Gorgeous Ibiza Break
I have found a deal to everyone’s favourite island – this Ibiza break has everything you could possibly need with a well-rated hotel with gorgeous sea views that’s in the perfect location – between the peaceful natural coast of this Balearic gem and the throbbing nightlife of San Antonio’s world-renowned strip. As part of the package, you get Flights from Dublin to Ibiza so it’s all very easy. :)
The Marina Palace has a perfect location, set in San Antonio between the busy strip and the gorgeous natural coastline that branches off along the seafront with rugged cliffs, pretty beaches and rocky coves. You’re also within easy reach of the famous strip though, if you do fancy experiencing authentic Ibiza. Along with 2 outdoor pools, the hotel has a restaurant and a poolside bar. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a children’s pool. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Ibiza Getaway: 7 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel with Return Flights to Glasgow from £269 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 9 – 16 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Marina Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Ibiza
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £269 per person based on 2 adults sharing