For nature aficionados, you will be in heaven with this deal I’ve found for you on Voyage Prive. Ischia is the largest island in the Gulf of Naples and has an abundance of beautiful natural resources, such as thermal springs, powder white beaches, luscious greenery and sparkling blue waters. Tempted to explore this unspoilt part of Italy?
Gorgeous Italian Escape
The Le Querce Terme & Spa Hotel is an idyllic piece of paradise, oozing Mediterranean-styled architecture, and elegance throughout, you can forget all your stresses and unwind in the indoor or outdoor pool. The great thing about this hotel is that you are a short walk away from the heart of the ancient village of St. Alexander which boasts pretty little streets and a quaint church. You are surrounded by expansive forests and lush pine trees that will offer you enchanting views over the island the higher you climb. It’s well worth the hike as you near the top! ;)
The wonderful hotel leads down to the Bay of Naples, whereby you can wile the day away with gastronomic delights and watch the sunset accompanied by the sound of the incoming waves! Don’t forget to enjoy all the extras that come with this deal, for instance, free access to the thermal spa and gym!
If this sounds like your type of adventure, just click any of the links to book the deal! :) Remember you will need to set up an account for free with Voyage Prive to access the deal.
- Gorgeous Italian Escape: 3 nights Stay in Sensational 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Free access to Spa & Gym & Flights, just £176pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple dates available between Sept. 2018 – Jan. 2019
- Cheapest dates: 09/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Naples Napoli-Capodichino
- Airline: Ryanair & Easyjet
- Hotel: Hotel Le Querce Terme & Spa 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beachfront
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £176 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)