Have you been living it up in the sunshine these last few weeks? I know I have. Even though the heatwave is due to end soon, you can keep the sunshine coming into the year. I’ve found a wonderful little Kefalonia holiday in October using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool. You’ll soak up just a little more sunshine and it will certainly brighten your mood!
An October Kefalonia holiday
Your hotel is the gorgeous Oskars Studios and Apartments, where you will have a really amazing stay! There are some stunning sea views here which will make waking up each morning a lot easier! The rooms are bright, cosy, colourful, and a wonderful place to sleep off the excitement of the day.
Your stay on Kefalonia will surely be a great one! You’re close to the town of Argostolion, which has tonnes of exciting attractions to keep you entertained both day and night. You can also take a ferry to Lixouri, which is also on the island of Kefalonia and has lots of restaurants and bars for you to sample. Don’t forget as well to try out the restaurants and cafés in Argostolion, too. Grabbing some ice cream after dinner is a definite must to help you cool down. Book your October break with the links below!
- Kefalonia Holiday in October: 7 Night Stay in Wonderful 3* Hotel With Sea Views with Return Flights from London £159
- Provider: Hotels.com and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oskar Studios and Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: on the coast
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £159 per person based on two adults sharing