I’ve found a gorgeous Lake Como getaway for you on Voyage Prive. I love this lake region of Italy it’s just stunning. Heres a chance to finally see it by staying in a 4-star hotel, breakfast and spa access included, with flights from Edinburgh for just £123pp. Read on to learn more!
Gorgeous Lake Como Getaway
You’ll stay in the excellent 4-star Albaville Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), with its 75 rooms, bar, and restaurant along with gardens and terrace, this is a lovely place for exploring the surrounding region. I’d really recommend renting a car if you could, it gives you full freedom to see as much as you can, but if you’d rather stay put and relax, the hotel allows you to due to the cleansing spa!
A beautiful region of Italy
Lake Como is quite frankly one of the most gorgeous places I’ve ever seen. Definitely visit the village of Bellagio if you can, its a gem of a village lying directly on the lake and is the perfect place to go for evening lakeside drinks and meals!
- Gorgeous Lake Como Getaway: 3 nights in 4-star hotel with breakfast and free spa & sauna access with flights from Edinburgh only £123
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 28/11/2018 – 01/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Alternative Airports
- London £+19
- Manchester £+11
- Glasgow £+22
- Destination airport: Bergamo Orio Al Serio Bergamo BGY
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Albavilla Hotel & Co 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 111 reviews
- Location: 6.8 miles from shores of the lake
- Meals: Breakfast. Half-board upgrade available
- Airport transfer: Not Included. Care Hire available
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £123 per person based on two adults sharing