This gorgeous Lake Ohrid getaway will take you to one of the hidden gems of the Balkans. Gorgeous mountain and blue water scenery set the scene as you fly directly from Luton to Ohrid and stay for four nights in a 4-star villa guesthouse for just £77pp. I found this amazing deal for you on Trivago & My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about this bargain!
Gorgeous Lake Ohrid Getaway
Take the road less traveled by staying in the excellent 4-star Villa Veron guesthouse. Previous guests have given it stellar reviews for its location in the middle of town beside the lake, terrific value for money and the helpfulness of the family who runs it. The room features a double bed or two single beds based on preference, a balcony with lake or mountain view and a private bathroom. Free-wifi is also on offer.
This is the most beautiful place in Macedonia and represents an excellent bargain for people looking for something a bit different this year. You can go boating on the lake or take a visit to the ancient mountain fortress or even take a day trip to the capital in Skopje if you wish. This resort is packed with restaurants and everything is unbelievably cheap you won’t believe it. This is a gorgeous hidden destination and I cannot wait to go back again.
- Gorgeous Lake Ohrid Getaway: 4nt in a 4-star Villa on the Most Beautiful Lake in Macedonia with flights from Luton, only £77pp!
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Ohrid
- Airline: Wow Airlines
- Hotel: Villa Veron
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: In town centre beside the lake
- Meals: Self-Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £77 per person based on two adults sharing