I always find that the best way to get through the winter is to have something to look forward to. With this gorgeous Lisbon break, you’ll be much better able to brave those long winter nights with a fantastic booking. I found this deal on Opodo so follow the links to get everything booked.
Gorgeous Lisbon Break
Just because you’re getting this deal at a great price doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on anything. For it, you’ll be staying at the Lisbon Dreams Guest House. This guesthouse has a top class reputation with those that have stayed there. After well over 600 reviews it has managed to maintain a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor along with the certificate of excellence. Each of the rooms are well furnished and comes with plenty of space to just relax.
In just a couple of clicks, you can have a lot of your holiday already planned. When you book with Opodo you’ll be getting your return flights along with breakfast each morning of your stay! All that for under £100 sounds pretty good to me. You’ll be in the perfect location for exploring all that the city has to offer. Probably the most famous area of the city is the Alfama District. Wandering around there is just a joy and you won’t what you might find around the corner!
Check out all of the details just below, so follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Gorgeous Lisbon Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £86
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 05/02/2019 – 08/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lisbon Dreams Guest House
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 680m from the City Centre
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £86 per person based on two adults sharing