Those in need of your Vitamin D fix in the middle of November, I’ve got the cure for you right here! I found this gorgeous Malaga getaway on Travel Supermarket which means you can revel in 4 days of glimmering sunshine and splash around in the Mediterranean Sea to your heart’s content!
Gorgeous Malaga Getaway
The Costa del Sol is a hugely popular tourist destination for us Brits so it’s one that if you haven’t been, you really need to get there today! You will be staying at the Cenachero Apartments which has a brilliant 4/5 Tripadvisor rating, so expect nothing less than a wonderful stay! The best thing about this place is the location, guests absolutely loved El Palo which is such a lively area full of native Spaniards. Pull up a seat in one of the beachfront cafes to watch real latin life unfold in front of your eyes. If you want to practice your Spanish then why not join in with the locals playing domino in quaint tavernas!
The seaside is a former fishermen village where you can still find sumptuous and affordable fresh seafood in numerous chiringuitos. Supermarkets, local bars, thriving cafes and farmer’s market are just a short walk from your hotel. You will never be too far from the action during your four days here!
Book this trip by following the links below!
- Gorgeous Malaga Getaway: 4 nights in Well-Rated Hotel & Return Flights from London only £113
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 09/11/2018 (Alternative dates available)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cenachero Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Outskirts of Málaga
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £113 per person based on two adults sharing