Looking for an exciting adventure? I have found you the perfect package on Expedia, to a deluxe hotel in the Medina district of Marrakech.
Gorgeous Marrakech Escape
Crowned as UNESCO World Heritage site, the Medina is a truly awe-inspiring destination. I would say the best way to explore this city is to wander through the labyrinth of narrow and colourful streets, chatting with the friendly locals and expanding your taste buds with the eclectic range of Arabic dishes. I personally recommend going to a rooftop restaurant to really capture the essence of Marrakech and enjoy the tranquility from the choatic streets down below. From a few stories up, you can see the Atlas Mountains, the Koutoubia Mosque and glimpse at all the sparkling rooftop patios and courtyards.
During your time in Marrakech, you’ll be staying at the delightful Riad La Rose du Désert. This gorgeous little hotel offers the proper authentic experience thanks to its traditional interiors, beautiful interior courtyard and a spacious rooftop area where you can get stuck into breakfast (which is included by the way!) or enjoy those iconic views out across the city.
To book this holiday package, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website. I’ve found some alternative dates as well! :)
- Gorgeous Marrakech Escape: 4 Nights in a Stunning Riad incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from Liverpool only £117 (incl. tourist tax)
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/01/2019 – 11/01/2019
- Alternative dates:
- 14/01/2019 – 18/01/2019
- 21/01/2019 – 25/01/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad La Rose du Désert
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £117 per person based on two adults sharing (incl. 10 EUR pp. fees due at hotel)