I found you this Gorgeous Morocco Holiday in September 2017! You’ll be staying in Fez, which is the world’s largest, urban car-free area, you’ll still spot many donkeys carting goods down the streets! Top attractions in the city include the Chaouwara Tannieres, the Art Naji art centre, specializing in ceramics and the Medersa Bou Inania theological colleges. During your trip, be sure to sample some Moroccan specialties, such as tagine, harira soup or fish chermoula!
Dar Guennoun Hotel
The Dar Guennoun Hotel has a 5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel has an idyllic setting in Fez, a short distance from the Kairouyine University and the Souks. The decor is luxurious but at the same time traditional and Moroccan, so you can really soak up the culture! Guests can dine at the stylish restaurant too, and enjoy relaxing on the terrace. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a double room.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic trip!
- Gorgeous Morocco Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £193pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 24 September – 1 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hand luggage only included
- Hold luggage can be added from an additional £25.50 per 15kg bag each way
- Hotel: Dar Guennoun
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 220 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1.6 miles from city centre
- Destination: Fez, Morocco
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process from an additional £27.50pp return
- Price: only £193 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly