Escape the cold winds and the grey days of November with a break to the cosmopolitan capital of Majorca! Palma offers sun, sea, sangria and a plethora of cultural gems to visit! Don’t miss this fantastic deal I found for you, using Airbnb and my Flight Finder!
Gorgeous Palma Solo Break
You will be staying at a delightful white and blue flat that oozes Mediterranean charm throughout and best of all it is just an 8 min walk to the spectacular Cala Mayor beach! Why not try your hand at windsurfing, jet skiing, diving, water skiing or Flyboard? The choice is endless and by the end of it you will feel super refreshed and rejuvenated! Nature lovers, you are fully taken care off, as you will discover an abundance of soaring mountains to trek and breath-taking nature trails to hike! The great thing is you are 20 minutes from the verdant pine forests of Bellver Castle so outdoor excursions are easy to undertake!
Culture vultures you are also catered for, with a Modern Art Museum (including works of Joan Miró) just a 5-minute walk from your apartment and the Old town just a 15-minute bus journey. Marvel at the impressive Gothic cathedral and by night, head down to the harbour where you can sample some of Palma’s finest seafood! If you feel in the mood for a fiesta, you will be spoilt for choice as Palma is a haven for chic clubs and swanky bars!
Just click any of the links to book this deal! :)
- Gorgeous Palma Solo Break: 2 nights in Seaview Apartment with Return Flights only £191
- Provider: Airbnb and Flight Finder
- Sample travel dates: 28/11/2018 – 30/11/2018 (Multiple dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb: ‘Birds-eye’ Flat
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Palma
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £191 for a single traveller