I adore Prague! I always aim to go somewhere new, but I keep on getting drawn back to the Czech Republic! Come see what has me coming back for more! What makes this getaway even better is that the cheapest dates I spotted are in November 2018, which is around when the city starts to get ready for Christmas. Trust me, no one does Christmas like they do on the mainland.
Get away to Prague!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful 4* Hotel Duo, a stylish getaway in the city. The hotel is perfectly modern, with spacious rooms, everything you need for a fantastic trip, and of course a comfy hideaway for you to chill out in. The modernity of the hotel perfectly falls in line with the fairy-tale like architecture of the city! Be sure you fill up on breakfast before you go out to explore – after all, it’s included in your stay! You’ll also have one buffet dinner to look forward to during your stay here, so you still have the chance to go out and experience traditional Czech cuisine!
I spotted this minibreak on Voyage Privé so be sure you book with them! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Prague: 2 Nights in Wonderful 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Fitness Access, Buffet Dinner, WiFi and Flights from £114 pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: easyJet and Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Duo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. miles from city centre
- Meals: breakfast included
- One buffet dinner for two people included per stay
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing