Italy is a country that has a few iconic cities dotted around. There’s no doubt that they are nearly all beautiful but for my money, I reckon Rome is one of the most beautiful. With this gorgeous Rome break I’ve found on Secret Escapes you can experience its majesty. Don’t delay though because it’s not going to hang around!
Gorgeous Rome Break
There’s plenty to love about this amazing offer. For starters, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Roman Terrace hotel right in the heart of the city. This elegant hotel comes complete with a rooftop terrace so in the evening you can kick back and relax with some stunning views. There are only five guestrooms in the hotel so you get a much more personalized feel to it. You get some great little extras too like a welcome drink and a small breakfast in the morning.
The flights don’t come with the package on Secret Escapes so I’ve included a link to my flight finder where you can book some great value flights from London. Probably my favourite part of Rome is architecture. As you wander around this ancient city you’ll find it hard not to stop at every street corner for a picture. I would recommend checking out the stunning St. Peter’s Basilica for some of the stunning history that it contains.
I found this deal with secret escapes so remember that in order to see the deal you need to register to get a free account. Follow the links below and have an amazing time! :)
- Gorgeous Rome Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel in a Great Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £85
- Provider: Secret Escapes
- Travel period: 28/01/2019 – 30/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roman Terrace
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Self-catering, a small breakfast of a coffee and croissant is offered.
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £85 per person based on two adults sharing