The south of Italy is a fabulous choice for a break away. The landscape is breath taking and the food is just to die for. Experience it for yourself with a fantastic October Sorrento getaway. With seven nights of bliss to enjoy, you’ll be spoiled for choice on food, scenery, and attractions you can experience!
Book an October Sorrento getaway
You’re staying in the 4* Villaggio Turistico Costa Alta, which is just a couple of miles north of the town of Sorrento. The complex is made up of a collection of bungalows which are perfectly designed to help you enjoy your stay. There are some amazing views of the Mediterranean to greet you when you wake every morning. I can’t think of anything better for a wake up call than waves crashing against the coast! The Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful areas of the world, so you should definitely bring your camera along for this trip.
As you’re here for so long, there are plenty of opportunities to travel around. The towns of Sorrento, Amalfi, Postiano and Ravello are all within easy driving distance. That’s why I really recommend you to hire a car while you’re on this trip. Be sure you book one – and you book this whole trip – with the links I’ve included for you below!
- Sorrento Getaway in October: 7 Night Stay in Beautiful Hotel with Flights from London £209
- Provider: Hotels.com and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villaggio Turistico Costa Alta
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. 2.5 miles from Sorrento centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £209 per person based on two adults sharing