Looking for some luxury? Then you need a break to Koh Samui in the simply idyllic country of Thailand. It’s the most perfect place for you to relax, get some me time, and recharge those batteries!
Book a break to Thailand
Enjoy a blissful time at the 4* Samui Buri Beach Resort which is rated at a fantastic 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is a superb place to stay, with beautiful traditional Thai decor no matter where you turn. If that isn’t enough to impress you, there’s a fabulous beach just minutes from the hotel. Here is the perfect place for you to chill out and sip some fruity cocktails throughout the day! You’ll be staying on a full board basis where your meals are looked after, so it’s a great chance to sample some authentic Thai cuisine. So much better than down your local takeaway, I promise you!
The hotel has an infinity pool, a pool bar, a spa, and free WiFi throughout the room. There’s also 84 luxurious rooms for you to stay in, and with private pool access you can wake up in the morning and dip straight into the water. If this sounds like the holiday for you, then book it up with Voyage Privé! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Koh Samui: 7 Night Holiday with 4* Hotel, Room with Deluxe Pool Access, Full Board, Flights & Transfers from £993 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 25 September – 3 October 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Samui Buri Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beach front
- Destination: Koh Samui, Thailand
- Board: full board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £993 per person based on 2 adults sharing