Swoon over this incredible deal I found you on Expedia to tantalising Thessaloniki! A 4-day adventure in November to the island of the Greek gods is the perfect opportunity to relax and chill out without having to worry about overcrowding! Stroll along the sparkling coastline with your loved one or take a few selfies by the ancient city walls with your bestie!
Gorgeous Thessaloniki Getaway
Thessaloniki sprawls around an arc of coastline at the top of the Thermaic Gulf and you will be able to explore this thriving island from your very own studio, complete with a kitchen at Kripis Studios.
When it comes to discovering this stunning island, you couldn’t be in a better location as you are in the heart of the Old Town, which oozes Greek character and charm. Just a 15-minute walk from your front door is the lovely St. Nicholas Orphanos Church, Saint Demetrios Church and Tomb of Galerius. If you that isn’t enough you will find the Arch of Galerius and Church of Hagia Sophia just a mile away! I personally recommend visiting – Metamorfosi which offers an expansive range of Greek restaurants and traditional tavernas.
To get onboard your own little Greek getaway, simply click any of the links! :)
- Gorgeous Thessaloniki Getaway: 4 nights in Top Rated Studio in Wonderful Location with Flights just £146
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Thessaloniki
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kripis Studios Thessaloniki
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Thessaloniki old town
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £146 per person based on two adults sharing