Venice is one of my favourite places for a break. The whole city is a true floating paradise. With so many beautiful canals to explore, perhaps the best way to see the city is on a romantic gondola ride through the canals. It’s a fantastic way to see the city’s stunning architecture and really get into the spirit of the city.
A Venetian getaway
Spoil yourself and your favourite travel buddy with this great Venetian getaway. The hotel you’ll be staying at is the 3* Hotel Aaron (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a short walk from the Venezia Mestre train station. The perfect way to see the city in all its splendour! This hotel is a really great option for your stay in this absolutely wonderful city.
With this lovely deal you can indulge in a fabulous and romantic gondola ride. Venice’s canals are iconic, and they’re a great way to see the sights of this city. It’s an experience you will certainly never forget in a hurry. When you’re finished with your gondola trip, maybe come to visit the great art galleries and museums that dot the city streets.
I found this getaway over on Wowcher so be sure that you have booked with them directly.
- Gorgeous Venetian Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Central Hotel with Romantic Gondola Ride and Return Flights £99
- Provider: Wowcher
- You will need to buy two vouchers to complete this deal.
- Travel dates: valid for travel until 31/12/2018
- Cheapest travel dates in November and December
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays of three nights available at higher price of £139pp
- Airport of departure: London (Stansted, Gatwick, Luton), Manchester, Edinburgh
- Arrival airport: Venice
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Aaron
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Venezia Mestre Train Station
- Destination: Venice
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing