In terms of iconic cities in Europe, Venice is definitely one of those! With this gorgeous Venice break that I found on Expedia, you can experience the magic of the city for a fantastic price. Wander along this historic canals with this fantastic offer that I’ve put together.
Gorgeous Venice Break
With this offer, you’ll be staying in a fantastic location. The Hotel Rigel is just a short boat trip away from the heart of this wondrous city. Many of the hotels you encounter in Venice tend to be more outside of the city but this one happens to be perfectly located for exploring. It has an amazing reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to get the certificate of excellence on TripAdvisor!
There are a few options with flight departures as well. For the cheapest deal you can fly from Edinburgh but if you want to fly from London Stanstead it’s not much more expensive at £88. No matter what you’re into this city is a fantastic option. Probably one of the most historic cities in Europe Venice has something to explore around every corner. My personal favourite in the city is the Basilica di San Marco. Wandering around is like stepping back in time!
Check out all of the details below including the links with departure airports :)
- Gorgeous Venice Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel in a Fantastic Area incl. Return Flights for just £82
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London (£88)/Edinburgh (£82)
- Destination airport: Venice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hote Rigel
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Close to the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £82 per person based on two adults sharing