Summer in Vienna. What could be better? Grab the opportunity with both hands with this stunning getaway to the Austrian capital, giving you two nights in the bliss of a luxury 5* hotel!
Take a trip to Vienna this summer
You’ll really love this getaway. You’ll be staying in the beautiful 5* Le Méridien (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a wonderful place to stay. It’s modern, stylish, and a totally amazing place to stay. The hotel is on the famous Ringstrasse Boulevard which is in the heart of the city. It’s opposite the Opera House, and also near Kärtner Straße shopping street. So the perfect place if you’re into your culture breaks – or looking to splash a little cash around! You’re staying here on a bed and breakfast basis, so never fear about your morning meals.
I found this gorgeous getaway over on Voyage Privé so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna: 2 Night Stay in 5* Central Hotel with Breakfast & Flights from £286 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 18 – 20 July 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol
- Airline: FlyBe
- Hotel: 5* Le Méridien
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Board: breakfast included
- Hand luggage only included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £286 per person based on 2 adults sharing