Gran Canaria is one of the multiple islands that make up the Canary Islands. It’s equally as beautiful as all of the others, boasting long expanses of beaches and sunset views across the horizon that are practically unrivalled by anywhere else. This All Inclusive deal gives you the chance to go and explore this beautiful island.
Gran Canaria All Inclusive
Thanks to Thomson I have found a great deal for a Gran Canaria All Inclusive holiday. This package for your All Inclusive Hotel, Flights and Transfers is just £328 per person for 7 nights.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Gran Canaria, and including transfers your travel is all sorted.
The hotel putting you up for the week is the Servatur Waikiki. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor. This giant of a hotel is formed of 5 circular towers centred around a large outdoor pool. Just a short walk to the resort centre and 10 minutes to the beach this hotel is ideal for a summer holiday. Did I mention your stay is All Inclusive, meaning your food and drinks are all taken care of.
While you may not want to tear yourself away from the hotel, Gran Canaria has plenty to do beyond the towers of Servatur Waikiki. With the gorgeous warm waters of the sea not far away I really recommend taking a boat trip. For something extra special take advantage of Thomson’s expertise and book yourself on a Dolphin Watching trip.
Your Gran Canaria All Inclusive holiday is just a click away. Don’t miss out.
- Gran Canaria All Inclusive: 7 nights Hotel, Flights and Trans £328
- Travel dates: 28th May – 4th June 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: 22 C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Servatur Waikiki
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 1,086 reviews
- Location: 500m to resort centre
- Destination: Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer included.
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £328 per person based on 2 adults sharing