Spend your next winter holiday in Gran Canaria, perfect for sunbathing and swimming in the clear blue water of the Atlantic Ocean, while everyone else in the UK is probably freezing and longing for a sunny destination. So get your perfect tan right this December and make the most of this last minute deal!
Your Gran Canaria Holiday Package Deal
The hotel included in this deal is the 4-star BlueBay Beach Club (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), located in the exclusively gorgeous Bahia Feliz area. With 2 swimming pools, a hot tub, games room, poolside bar, supermarket and boutique, this Gran Canaria December package really is all you need!
You would need to book hotel and flights separately on Trivago and using my Flight Fare Finder. This gives you also the freedom to pick your favourite dates, length of stay or favourite airport. Make the most out of these deals and happy holidays!
- Gran Canaria December: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £175.50 pp!
- Travel dates: 19-22 Dec 2016 (change to suit you)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (change to suit you)
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester, Bournemouth, Birmingham (prices vary, cheapest in December!)
- Hotel: 4-star BlueBay Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 609 reviews
- Destination: Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
- Meals: None included
- Do-it-yourself deal: feel free to amend the dates to suit your needs.
Make sure hotel and flights are both available before booking!
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £175.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.