If you’re looking for a nice family holiday in July then look no farther, because your Holidayguru has found a nice deal for you! Spend your holiday in Gran Canaria which is perfect for sunbathing and swimming in the clear blue water of the Atlantic Ocean.
Gran Canaria is the third largest of the Canary Islands and has all that you can imagine to make this family holiday a nice memory. There are different types of beaches from the vast dunes of Maspalomas to the many small ones on the coast of Mogan and from the lively city beach of Las Canteras up to the cosy beaches in the north of the island.
The climate is 12 months a year very enjoyable with temperatures around 26°C which means warm winters and pleasant summers without excessive heat. There are many attractions and activities that are funny and interesting for families and your kids won’t get bored.
So book your holiday to Gran Canaria on thomascook.com and stay in Puerto Rico in the 2 star Sol Y Paz (81% on TripAdvisor) which holds already the Certificate of Excellence 2014. The holiday package includes your 14 nights stay in the hotel and the flights from Manchester for only £199 per person based on 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant (kid under 2 years) sharing. That’s a good price for a family of 4! Feel free to change the details yourself.
The hotel runs friendly apartments with kitchenettes, fridges and a living area. The hotel complex is great for spending the days at the outdoor pool, which has a section for children, or to explore the area. It’s only 50 metres to the Europa Centre of Puerto Rico where you will find many shops, bars and restaurant and the nearest beach is only 1.5 miles away. There’s a bus service that runs daily every 30 mins to Las Palmas, Playa del Inglés and Puerto de Mogan. Sounds good to me for exploring a little more of Gran Canaria. Wish you a nice stay!
- Gran Canaria Family Holiday: 14 Nights incl. good Hotel and Flights for only £199
- Travel period: 10/07/2014 – 24/07/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 26°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 2 star Sol Y Paz
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 253 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Puerto Rico, approx. 1.5 miles from the beach, only 50 metres to Puerto Rico’s Europa Centre with shops bars and restaurant
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Gran Canaria not included. You can do the way by bus and taxi or directly by taxi (44 mins, £40 each way) or if you want to get picked-up by coach transfers don’t tick off the transfer on Thomas Cook (£90 whole party)
- Price: only £199 per person based on 2 adults and 1 infant (under 2 years) sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Gran Canaria Deal