What better way to celebrate as a family than to jet off to the sun for a week? Today I, your Holidayguru, have found the perfect family trip that will delight parents and children for the entire holiday.
A Gran Canaria Holiday
During your holiday you’ll stay at the wonderful Caybeach Princess Bungalows (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor), which has plenty of options to keep the whole family entertained. During the day you can all relax by the pool, or the kids can take part in the activities laid out for them by the hotel’s kids club. There’s a great kiddie pool in the complex, which I’m sure the little ones will love to splash around in. If you’d like to experience the beach, you can hop on the free shuttle bus and feel the sand between your toes in minutes.
Your holiday comes as half board, so all your breakfast and evening meals are taken care of. However if you feel like broadening your foodie options, there’s a plethora of restaurants just a mere 2km away from the hotel. While this may seem like a bit of a journey, especially with the small kids in tow, fear not. The hotel will gladly order a taxi for you, and they arrive quite quickly to whisk you away. There you’ll be greeted with loads to choose from, with everything from Burger King to Spanish restaurants available.
This holiday is perfect for the school holidays to celebrate the end of your child’s first year in school. To make it even better, Thomson are currently running a very special offer. If you use the code SUN100 you’ll receive an extra £100 off your booking.
I found this great deal on Thomson, so be sure to book directly with them!
- Gran Canaria: 7 Nights incl Flights, Hotel & Half Board only £372pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 31 July – 7 August 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Don’t forget to use the code SUN100 for £100 off your total price
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Caybeach Princess Bungalows
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 716 reviews
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Airport transfer included in price
- Price: only £372 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children under 5