Sometimes, good things come in small doses! If you want a hassle-free holiday to a gorgeous, sunny destination then check out this Gran Canaria mini break that I put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool!
Gran Canaria Mini Break
With this sweet break that I’ve put together, you’ll get a three-night stay in the Hotel Las Palmas Urban Centre. This well-rated hotel in the centre of Las Palmas is close to the beach, restaurants and bars. You’ll be closer to Santa Catalina so you can enjoy nearby parks, Playa Las Canteras and Castillo de la Luz.
Las Palmas is the perfect Spanish city break. With a gorgeous old town, you can stop to admire landmarks such as Casa Colon and the Cathedral Santa Anna. There are, of course, the beach like Las Canteras, Playa de la Laja and the family-friendly Playa de Las Alcaravaneras. Stop by a restaurant along the beach and enjoy the Canarian cuisine.
To book this great mini break just find a date that suits you!
Departures from London
Departures from Leeds
Departures from Edinburgh
- Gran Canaria Mini Break: 3 Nights in Great Apartments Near Beach Incl. Flights just £135
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Las Palmas Urban Centre
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Las Palmas
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £135 per person based on two adults sharing