Sunlight warms your skin as you walk along the canal filled with clear water. Clusters of tourists wander from one souvenir stand to the other and you can hear strips of conversations in Spanish and English, as well as the gentle sound of the harbour and the seagulls circling above. Behind you are the steep, dark walls of the valley while the deep blue of the Atlantic Ocean in the marina is stretching before you. Take a deep breath and don’t be shy to let that smile out! Welcome to Gran Canaria in June!
Gran Canaria in June
Rummaging through the offers on Loveholidays.com, I found this deal that will take you on a jolly July holiday to Gran Canaria. The price of £232 per person includes a 7 night stay at the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments as well as return flights from Leeds Bradford, but there are other airports offering affordable prices too.
While on your holiday, you will be staying at the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments, which are located in Puerto de Mogan. The complex includes three pools where you can swim and splash to cool down and spa facilities to help you relax. The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the beach where you can easily spend an entire day playing in the golden sands and picking seashells from crystal clear waters. There’s also a rooftop terrace where you can admire the stunning mountain views and a sunset that’s just out of this world! The resort has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and a Certificate of Excellence.
The peaceful fishing town of Puerto de Mogan, where the resort is located, is very pretty thanks to its impressive marina and a network of canals that gave the town its nickname of ‘Little Venice’. The restaurants on the marina and the beach are perfect for a family dinner with a view. If you’re looking for a day trip, the entire island of Gran Canaria is your oyster! The island is dotted with nature parks and the flora here is absolutely stunning – take the kids to Cocodrilos Park or Palmitos Park. The capital of Las Parmas de Gran Canaria is perfect for a bit of a shopping spree and the sandy beach at its centre is the best location for diving and snorkeling. A bit closer to home, the tropical gardens of Puerto de Mogan are bound to take your breath away.
Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Gran Canaria in June: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights from £232pp
- Travel dates: 8 – 15 June 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- alternative airports: Stansted (+ £24), Bournemouth (+ £25), Manchester (+ £38)
- Hotel: Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,111 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Close to a beach and centre of Puerto de Mogan
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Meals: Self catered
- Airport transfer available from £21pp
- Luggage: 10kg included, add up to two 15kg bags for £20 per bag each way
- ATOL protected by Loveholidays!
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £232 per person based on 2 adults sharing