Amsterdam is quite simply a dynamic, idyllic, eclectic and an awe-inspiring city. If it is a place you have always dreamed of visiting but without having to break the bank, this deal I’ve spotted on Trivago and my Flight Finder is absolutely perfect. If you have never been to Amsterdam, I can tell you from personal experience the city oozes charm and personality. With canals, beautiful parks, fascinating museums, and several notorious streets, your day will be packed full of things to do and sights to see!
Great City Break to Amsterdam
You will be dazzled by the hotel I have found for you – ‘Hotel Not Hotel‘ is simply a work of art. It is a super trendy yet affordable place to call home for your adventure so you will have to be quick to grab this deal before it sells out! It is an art-filled haven with a contemporary feel and oozes subtle luxury. The hotel is situated 10 minutes drive from the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum.
For those seeking retail therapy, there are plentiful options to suit all! Check out various local markets in the city centre offering bric-a-brac and delicious Dutch snacks. Amsterdam is ideal for cyclists and I would truly recommend renting a bike to easily see the highlights of the city; be careful though as rush hour gets hectic!
To grab this deal just click on any of the links and you can complete the transaction. Enjoy your trip! :)
- Great City Break to Amsterdam: 3 Nights in Fantastic Hotel incl. Return Flights only £127
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Alternative Airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Not Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £127 per person based on two adults sharing