Have you ticked off most of Europe’s party capitals? Already had a ball in Ayia Napa? How about a great time in Zante? Well, today I’ve got another great one you can visit, and it’s the closest one to us here in the UK! Can I tempt you with a week-long stay on the island of Ibiza? Book this great Ibiza break and you could find yourself living it up in this party paradise.
Early Bird Ibiza Holiday
You’ll stay at the Hostal Florencio. It’s found in the resort of Cala Llonga on the east of the island, and you’re just a 50 m stroll from the beach. What a location! If lying by the pool isn’t for you and you want to get active, then why not take to the tennis courts for a friendly game together? Maybe make friends with someone else in the hotel and play doubles!The hotel is close to lots of shops, restaurants, and bars, so there are no worries about not having anywhere to eat or somewhere to go in the evenings.
I found this great deal over on Travel Supermarket so be sure you’ve booked with them directly. Have a great time!
- Early Bird Ibiza Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights for only £161
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel dates: April & May 2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Hostal Florencio
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor+ Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Ibiza, Balearic Islands
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £161 per person based on two adults sharing