I absolutely adore Sardinia. It’s an island paradise in the Mediterranean Sea just off the coast of Italy. With thanks to this great deal from Logitravel you can spend seven nights in the bliss and luxury of the island with this awesome Sardinia holiday I’ve found for October 2017. This is the perfect time to travel here as the weather is still pretty nice, at around 18 degrees every day, but it’s not too overly hot.
Grab this awesome Sardinia holiday
Your hotel is the 4* La Costa Residence which is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is on the Emerald Coast, and you’re only a short walk away from the coast itself. It’s on the north of the island, and you can use the hotel as your base for travels around the island. I definitely recommend this, as there’s so much to do here. You’re quite close to Tanca Manna Beach, which is a lovely spot to go for a little walk in the afternoons. You’re also really close to Vigne Surrau Winery. This is a really great place to go to for a tour, and you might even get to sample some of their wines.
I found this lovely holiday over on Logitravel so be sure that you go and book it with them directly. I hope that you have a wonderful time!
- Awesome Sardinia Holiday: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights only £135pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Logitravel
- Travel dates: 9 – 16 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Gatwick, Heathrow, London City
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* La Costa Residence
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 23 reviews
- Destination: Sardinia
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Price: only £135 per person based on 2 adults sharing