Regularly listed as the coolest destination in Europe, you can see it yourself with this great value Berlin break that I found on Airbnb & Flight Finder. Stay in your own private room with a top-rated host for a very cheap price. Read on to find out more about this excellent deal!
Great Value Berlin Break
This city centre Airbnb has great reviews for being in a trendy part of the city with many restaurants and markets in the area. With just two days to see the city, you’ll be mainly using the cities extensive underground or ‘U-Bahn’ to visit the main sites. There is a station just a short walk away which is perfect. My personal favourites in Berlin are the East Side Gallery, a ruin of the berlin wall which has been turned into a massive outdoor artspace and the Reichstag building, the impressive German parliament building. Neukoln and Kreuzberg are two very cool areas with endless bars to go explore. Burgermeister does an amazing burger and fries you won’t regret trying it!
Click the links below to book your flight and Airbnb. Have a lovely trip!
- Great Value Berlin Break: 2 Nights in City Centre Airbnb with Flights from London and Edinburgh from £98
- Provider: Airbnb & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 29/10/2018 – 31/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport:
- Destination airport: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Cozy Get-Away in Berlin
- Score: 5/5 + Super Host award
- Location: Berlin
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £98 per person based on two adults sharing