There are a few cities in Europe that have emerged as top destinations in the last couple of years. With this great value Krakow break that I’ve put together you can experience one of them. This Polish gem will have you falling in love with a beautiful city and stunning culture.
Great Value Krakow Break
As soon I saw how cheap this deal was I knew I had to share it with you guys! Don’t worry though you won’t be staying in some dingy flat. You’ll be staying in the highly rated Pergamin Aparthotel right in the heart of Krakow city centre. This gorgeously furnished aparthotel is just half a mile from the heart of the city. It has a great rating on Trivago as well after plenty of reviews. Of course, people love it for its location but they also love it for how clean it is.
Along with your stay in this gorgeous aparthotel you’ve also got return flights included in the package. I found cheap flights from London and Nottingham. There are plenty of dates available to you to choose from so have a look below and see what suits.
All of the finer details are just below so make sure to follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Great Value Krakow Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located Aparthotel incl. Return Flights with Plenty of Dates from just £85
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Sample travel period: 05/02/2019 – 08/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Alternative Airport: Nottingham
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pergamin Aparthotel
- Score: 8.0 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.5 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £85 per person based on two adults sharing