Prague is a fascinating city that has really taken off in the last few years. Now it is one of Europe’s most visited cities and with this cracking deal I found on Expedia, you can jet over and see it for yourself! For the tiny price, you are in a perfect central location, ideal for exploring this wonderful city!
Great Value Prague Break
You’ll stay in the Residence Praha, a fantastic aparthotel located in Prague (region 3). It’s a short 18-minute walk from to the old town square and Wenceslas square, or you can hop on the metro right outside the hotel. Rest your head in your very own apartment, just perfect after a long day of sightseeing.
Prague’s architecture is delightful. You should start your trip at the Old Town to see some of the city’s most iconic sights. Here you will find Tyn Cathedral and the Charles Bridge. I would recommend climbing one of the towers in order to get a magnificent view of the city! Golden Lane in Prague Castle is a truly remarkable piece of preserved history.
I have provided you with a wide range of dates and airports, so choose what works for you!
- Great Value Prague Break: 3 nights in Top-Rated Hotel in Excellent Location with Return Flights from £63
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Multiple available
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Praha
- Score: 4/5 on Expedia
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £63 per person based on two adults sharing