There are a few cities that are on everyone’s list to visit and with this great value Rome break you can tick a big one off yours! With this deal that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you’ll be able to experience the magic of the eternal city. Say ciao to Rome today!
Great Value Rome Break
There are few cities in the world that are equal to the majesty of Rome. From the Colleseum to Trevi Fountain, there’s a lot to love about this iconic place. With this offer, you’ll be staying in a hotel that’s in an ideal location for exploring the city. The Dependance Dei Consoli is a well-rated hotel thats just a short walk away from the famous St. Peter’s Basilica. People who have stayed there before just love it’s location and how comfortable the rooms are.
Along with your accommodation in this central hotel, you also get return flights from Manchester to Rome Ciampino. Getting from the airport to the city centre is handy too, all you have to take the train. The reason why I love Rome so much is that it has the perfect mix of both old and new. Around every corner of this amazing city is some gorgeous relic of its fascinating past. My personal favourite place is the Basilica because of the sheer beauty of the art. And don’t forget the food! ;)
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time!
- Great Value Rome Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located Hotel incl. Return Flights from Manchester for just £107pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 09/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Ciampino Airport (CIA)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dependance dei Consoli
- Score: 7.6 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.4 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £107 per person based on two adults sharing