I found you this Greece Beach Resort holiday in October 2017! You’ll be staying on Evia, the second largest Greek island! Evia is a great holiday destination thanks to its impressive landscape and scenery, which encompasses mountains, beaches and quaint villages. The town of Eretria is just 2km away.
Grand Bleu Beach Resort
The Grand Bleu Beach Resort has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens that look out onto a sandy beach, and on site there’s also an outdoor pool, sports courts, water sports and mini golf! There’s both a buffet restaurant and the Thalassa Tavern restaurant, which serves Greek delicacies. This deal is based on a half board stay in a Sea View Room, and dinner includes traditional red or white wine from a local winery! You’ll also receive a welcome drink upon your arrival as well as a personalised tour of the hotel and its facilities.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a lovely holiday!
- Greece Beach Resort: 5 Nights incl. Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Extras for only £243pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 13 – 17 October 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Bleu Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 238 reviews
- Destination: Evia, Greece
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: check your options here!
- Price: only £243 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly