I found you this 4* Greece Bed & Breakfast Holiday for May this year! You’ll be staying in Afitos, nearby to Greece’s second city Thessaloniki. The city is packed full of historic sights, monuments and museums, such as the Archaeological Museum which houses ancient and prehistoric finds, the Church of Agios Dimitrios which dates back to the 5th century and honours Thessaloniki’s patron saint and the White Tower, that is Thessaloniki’s most famous landmark and was an infamous prison and torture chamber. Be sure to enjoy some authentic Greek cuisine during your stay, which has a Mediterranean style and makes use of local vegetables, olive oil, grains, fish, wine, and meat.
4* Achtis Hotel
The 4* Achtis Hotel has an impressive 5/5 rating out of 935 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to absolutely love it! It is situated within blossom gardens and has a spectacular view over the Toroneos gulf in Kassandra. The hotel has a gorgeous outdoor pool and is conveniently located just 700m from the beach and 300m from the centre of Afitos. This deal is based on a bed & breakfast stay in a Double Room with Pool/Sea View.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful holiday!
- 4* Greece Bed & Breakfast: 7 Nights incl. 4* B&B Hotel & Flights for only £305 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your Holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Deposit payment options available (starting from £49 pp)
- Travel dates: 4 – 11 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Budget airline
- Deal includes hand luggage, hold luggage availble for an extra £26 per 15kg bag per way
- Hotel: 4* Achtis Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 935 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Afitos, Greece
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included, but available as add on during booking process from £42 pp return
- Price: only £305 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly