Grab a stay at this gorgeous Greek boutique hotel, which I’ve found for you from Voyage Prive. The cheapest dates that I’ve found are departing from Manchester Airport and you will be travelling in November 2017 so there is still plenty of time to get yourselves holiday ready.
Boutique Hotel in Greece
You’ll stay in the wonderful Dimitra Boutique Hotel which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. This hotel is located on the southern coast of the island of Poros, which isn’t too far from the Greek mainland. Your Classic Room is really bright and airy, and you will have stunning views down to the town of Poros from your balcony. This is the perfect spot for enjoying a coffee or a glass of wine, and maybe feasting on some delicious olives from the town. You’ll also have a delicious welcome drink waiting for you when you arrive.
The hotel is about a five minute walk from the port, and the walk there is dotted with picturesque traditional Mediterranean houses. You can also come and have a leisurely stroll around the gardens of the hotel.
I found this great deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Greece: 5 Nights incl Boutique Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £216pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 26 November – 1 December 2017
- Length of stay: 5 Nights (6 Days)
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Dimitra Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 67 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Poros, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included
- Hand luggage only included
- Price: only £216 per person based on 2 adults sharing