Greece is a pretty popular destination, and this fantastic deal I’ve just found is sure to be just as popular! Who’s up for a 4 night stay in a suite in one of Crete’s most beautiful hotels? Read on to find out more information!
Your Greek Holiday Awaits!
Once you arrive at the Diamond Village (which has a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating) you know you’re in for a fantastic holiday. This great hotel, which lies on the outskirts of Hersonissos village, has everything you need to get your holiday off to a great start. There’s a fantastic bar and restaurant right beside the pool, a great spot to relax with some cocktails during the day. The hotel even has a library, which is great if you need something new to read while on your trip.
Take advantage of the free shuttle bus around the area, and check out everything Hersonissos has to offer. There’s a great range of bars, restaurants and nightclubs in this quaint little town, and I think a nightclub named YOLO definitely needs to be seen to be believed. Or, if you’d rather eat closer to home, why not try out the barbecue on site and make a few new friends while you dine?
I found this gorgeous hotel on Trivago, so definitely book directly with them. Thanks to my handy Flight Fare Finder, you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect plane to get you there either. Enjoy your trip!
- Crete: 4 Nights incl Hotel Suite & Flights only £136.50 pp
- Provider: Hotel must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 7-11 November 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Find the cheapest flights with my Flight Fare Finder
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Diamond Village
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 206 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Crete, Greece
- Meals: self catering
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £136.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing