Spring is my favourite season of all! You can soak up those first rays of sunshine and really feel the warmth on your skin. After the glum winter months, I though a Spring holiday to Greece might be a good fit for you, too ;) With a deal as cheap, you can’t go wrong! Stay right by the Aegean coast, in the lovely village of Kriopigi. Nestled into the countryside and framed by countless olive trees, you’re in the perfect location to soak up some sun. The lovely old town area is home of a stunning amphitheater and great ancient buildings! If you’re up for a day trip I’d recommend a trip to Stagira. It’s the birthplace of the famous philosopher Aristotle. Great culture and a beautiful coast! Go for it :)
Book your holiday to Greece in May today!
You’ll be staying in the Aegean Aparthotel (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The beach is only a short walk away, so is the city centre with great bars and restaurants. Breakfast, flights & transfers are all taken care of so sit back an just relax. This trip is all planned out, you’ll have a splendid time. Your studio apartment comes with well-decorated interiors and lovely sea views. What are you waiting for !?
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Greece in May: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £125pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 08/05/2017 – 15/05/2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Aegean Aparthotel
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 251 reviews
- Destination: Kriopigi, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Thessaloniki : pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £125 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly