Today I’ve found you a wonderful half board holiday perfect for getting you into the summer mood. Pack your suitcase, grab your passport, and prepare yourself for a wonderful getaway to the sun in April 2018!
4* Tenerife Holiday
You’ll be staying in the 4* Taoro Garden (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The 182 rooms in this stylish hotel were renovated this year so you’ll be among the first to enjoy the hotel in its new disguise. The rooms have a balcony or terrace on which you can enjoy the views out to Mount Tiede, and air conditioning or heating so you can create the perfect atmosphere. There’s also free WiFi available in every room, so you can still keep in touch with everyone at home.
It’s found on the coast, pretty much in the centre of the island and close to the town of Puerto de La Cruz. It’s also close to the beautiful greenery of Taoro Park, where you can go for a lovely stroll around and take in the luscious greenery. Don’t forget the pool area, where you can laze back with a delicious cocktail or a bite to eat. And, with your half board stay, your breakfast and dinner is catered for every day of your stay. Be aware that the a la carte restaurant will incur an extra cost.
I found this great holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked with them directly.
- Tenerife: 7 Nights incl 4* Half Board Hotel & Flights only £369pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 12 – 19 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Cardiff
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Taoro Garden
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Tenerife
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer in Tenerife not included. Can be added during booking process.
- Price: only £369 per person based on 2 adults sharing