Spain’s Cost Dorada is perfect for your holiday, no matter what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for sandy beaches that you can relax on, then you’re covered. If you want some places to explore, then you’ll also be happy here. You can really get the best of everything here, and with this great deal that I came across over on Thomson it could all be yours for a fantastic price!
Fantastic Costa Dorada Holiday
You’ll be staying in the 3* Hotel Belvedere, which is found near the town of Salou on Spain’s south coast. The hotel, rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor, is filled with everything you could need for your stay, with a huge pool outside with a poolside bar, and evening entertainment in the form of bingo or live shows. Why would you even want to leave! If you do decide to leave, there’s plenty to see here. The beach is just down the road, and if you half board stay isn’t enough for you then there’s a huge choice of restaurants in Salou that will keep any tummy happy.
Salou is a big tourist destination, so you know there’s going to be lots here to keep you entertained. Not only is the main town about a 10 minute walk away, but as far away is the hugely popular Port Adventura Theme Park where you can spend a day touring the park and having some fun on the roller coasters and in the restaurants.
I found this great holiday on Thomson so be sure that you have booked it with them directly.
- Costa Dorada Holiday: 7 Nights incl Half Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £186pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 17 – 24 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Belvedere
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,847 reviews
- Location: approx. 10 minute walk from Salou town
- Destination: Costa Dorada, Spain
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer in Salou included
- 15kg hold luggage included per passenger
- Price: only £186 per person based on 2 adults sharing