I found you this Halkidiki Half Board Holiday at a lovely aparthotel! Grab your partner and getaway for a romantic holiday away from your busy lives!
Halkidiki Half Board Holiday
Should you be fancying a change of scenery this summer, then keep reading on – I spotted a fantastic July holiday to the beautiful Greek region of Halkidiki on TUI. The peninsulas are home to some truly stunning beaches. Yet the region is a bit more off the beaten track than the Greek islands, so if it’s relaxation you’re looking for, this is the perfect spot!
The Aegean Aparthotel will be a wonderful home away from home. The hotel offers complete relaxation thanks to its lovely outdoor terraces and swimming pools. The leafy surroundings adds to that feeling of seclusion, and half board catering means that you can chill out knowing that dinner and breakfast is taken care of every day.
Halkidiki is in northern Greece, and is fringed with golden sandy beaches and fishing villages, wrapped around its pine interior. You’ll be staying near to the village of Neos Marmaras, where you’ll also find a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Lovers of nature can also visit Mount Athos, a UNESCO world heritage site, or Petralona cave, 2km of cave decorated with impressive stalagmites and stalactites.
I found this deal on TUI, so if you’re interested in booking then simply click the link to head to their website.
- Halkidiki Half Board Holiday: 7 Nights in Superb Aparthotel incl. Half Board Catering, Manchester Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £238
- Provider: TUI
- Travel dates: 19/07/2018 – 27/07/2018
- Alternative date: 16/07/2018 – 23/07/2018 (£289pp)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Aegean Aparthotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Kriopigi, Halkidiki, Greece
- Meals: Half-board
- Airport transfers: Included
- Price: only £238 per person based on 2 adults sharing