I found you this Halkidiki Summer Holiday at the end of August 2017! Halkidiki is the 3-pronged region in the north of Greece, known for its golden sands and sparkling seas, so it’s the perfect beach break! There’s plenty to do besides sunbathing though, during your week away you could take a diving course, go kayaking, visit a thermal spa or explore a cavern! Away from the coast you can visit vineyards, and cycle through pine forests and hills too! Whilst you’re there, be sure to snack on some fresh seafood – it’s delicious!
The Ampelia Hotel has a 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing stay there! The hotel is located 1km from the village of Hanioti, where you will find a variety of traditional Greek tavernas, restaurants, bars, shops and boutiques. There are 24 studio apartments, a bar with a great view and a lovely outdoor pool. All studios have a private bathroom, kitchenette, balcony or terrace and air conditioning. This deal is based on a self-catered stay.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Halkidiki Summer Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £303pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 31 August – 7 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Nottingham East Midlands, London Gatwick (prices may vary)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Ampelia Holiday
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 158 reviews
- Destination: Hanioti, Halkidiki Region
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process from an additional £46.50pp return
- Price: only £303 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly