Halloween in the UK every year usually just means lot of guys complaining about having to come up with costume ideas, and girls painting whiskers on their face, wearing black and calling themselves cats. If you’re bored of this routine and aren’t bothered faking it for another year in a row, why not try something a bit different? I have found an excellent deal on Expedia.co.uk that is for two people spend seven nights, including Halloween in Barcelona. It is so cheap that it would be a shame not to take advantage. :)
Halloween in Barcelona
Barcelona is a majestic city. The Sagrada de Familia towers over the rest of the city and is an absolutely stunning structure. Barcelona and Catalonia in general are the perfect place to experience the best of Spanish Cuisine. Tapas restaurants, paella and allioli are what dining is Barcelona is all about. The temperature is in Barcelona will still be warm when Halloween comes around, so I would encourage you to visit the trendy Barceloneta Beach, if not for a swim, even just to stroll around.
The accommodation for this offer is the cheap & cheerful Generator Barcelona. It has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and it also won a Certificate of Excellence in 2015. Staying in the Generator is a fun way to meet interesting people from all four corners of the world. The staff create such a welcoming environment for visitors and the Generator Barcelona in particular, is so colourful and creatively designed.
The flights for your holiday are with easyJet, travelling between London Gatwick and Barcelona airports. You can see your flight times in the screenshot below. You will land and spend your first day celebrating Halloween in Barcelona and then return home one week later on 07/11/2015.
- Halloween in Barcelona: 1 Week in the Generator + Flights for only £95
- Travel period: 31/10/2015 – 07/11/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick (flight also available departing London Luton – returning London Gatwick)
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Generator Barcelona
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 654 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: between Gracia and Eixample districts
- Board basis: Self catering
- Airport transfer: £3 on a train (16 min)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £95 per person based on two adults sharing