Zurich; famous for being beautiful but also as being one of the financial districts of Europe. Although many parts of the city look extremely modern, there is an ancient part of Zurich, with its winding streets and tall church steeples, most of which has been kept intact! If you’re up for going out on your City Break, then go to the west of the city, which has vibrant and dynamic nightlife! Explore the Uetliberg trails and scene vistas, as well as the local museums which have so much on offer!
Book your Zurich City Break today!
You’ll be staying in the brilliant 4* Uto Kulm (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’ll be one of the best stays you’ll ever have on your Zurich City Break! I can safely say this because I stayed in this hotel over summer whilst Interrailing, and the view outside my room was just out of this world! I’ve posted a couple of my own photos below! There’s a restaurant in the hotel, where you can eat your meals at a surcharge… as well as a bar/lounge! You’ll also get free WiFi, so send all your amazing photos to your friends and family back home! You’ll be staying at the Highest Point in Zurich, and there’s a tower right outside the hotel which you can climb to the top of for a really stunning view of your surroundings! It costs 2 euros to do so, and I’d recommend not going if you’re scared of heights… even a thrill-seeker like me got goosebumps!
- Zurich City Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £283.50 pp!
- Provider: Trivago and Momondo!
- Travel dates: 7-11 December 2016
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Alternative airports & dates available!
- Hotel: 4* Uto Kulm
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 187 reviews
- Destination: Zurich
- Location: Highest Point in Zurich, Uetliberg
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £283.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.